● When RaiderZ was shut down by Perfect World Entertainment in 2015, people were devastated.
Unfortunately – or, fortunately, maybe – at the time, I didn’t have the MMOByte channel and therefore never had the opportunity to experience the game under Perfect World Entertainment’s publishing.
Therefore I’m unable to weigh in as to what the servers were like population-wise towards the end of the games life, however there have been private servers that have risen up in the wake of its untimely demise.
One of which I have played on, and even mentioned in a top 10 video last week: WildRaiderZ.
WildRaiderZ has done a great job at maintaining a dead MMORPG, providing a home for everyone that enjoyed the game to take refuge and find solace knowing that even though a private server – they had their game.
Now, the information I want to share with everyone today, is that RaiderZ is being revived. In a Facebook post taken directly from the official RaiderZ Facebook, you can read:
“[RaiderZ has came back!]
Masangsoft have been looking at the MMORPG ‘RaiderZ’ for a long time that we’ve taken over from MAIET Entertainment, Inc. We’ve been carefully exploring the potential of the game, considering the finances and human resources we have in our company.
And the most important thing is that it was the users’ passion that brought RaiderZ back. We were impressed by the fact that this game provided a great deal of experience for many people.
It’s true that RaiderZ is an old game that isn’t sophisticated enough to satisfy the gaming industry’s trends, technology and users’ point of view. However, the interest and affection of users is invaluable and important motivation for developing the game.
We know that many people are curious about this game. We really want to release the RaiderZ right now, but there are many things we haven’t looked yet, and there are many things that we need to fix.
We can’t say how much more time we need to reinvent this game. What’s certain is that we’ll try to provide better and better experiences for many people who look forward to this game. Sooner or later, you’ll hear another news about the beginning of our development.
Thank you very much.”
What this means is that a new team is working on the core RaiderZ game.
It means that there will be a re-launch of the RaiderZ MMORPG in the future, although the time they plan on taking to get this done is undisclosed – as is the official release date of the re-launch, but, nevertheless, we’re getting RaiderZ back!
What are your guys’ thoughts on this? Are you excited that there will be an officially recognized, an officially launched RaiderZ game? Or are you impartial – not caring for the game at all?
Let me know what you think, as I’m definitely interested!
● Thank you for watching! Don’t forget to check our website! – Here
● Discord – https://discord.gg/53RugfV
● Subscribe now and support us! http://bit.ly/2d0J8pe
● Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/mmobyte
● Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/MMOByte
● Official Website: http://www.mmobyte.tv/
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/MMOByte
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/MMOByte/
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MMOByteWeb/
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/ByteStix
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bytestix/
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/ByteWiggy
● Check out the best Anime MMORPG: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VVKHn9h-hw
● Is TERA Worth Playing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYpMA4RUKeI
● Is Blade and Soul Worth Playing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwUKuop31lU
● Is Aion Worth Playing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7unsRTY_uz4
● Is Guild Wars 2 Worth Playing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoSiYK4oi54
● What Are The The Top 10 Best MMORPGs of 2017-2018: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YtQXV750bg
Incoming search terms: